Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hello from Tom Cavanaugh

Hello fellow missionaries,

I am not sure what my favorite part of the last reunion is because I never got to talk to people trying to keep things flowing. Maybe I could say that my favorite part was seeing all the good people who helped organize and participate in the organization of it.

When we started I believe there were about six of us. Our motto became..."when we organize, they will come". Little by little with those few emails, the connections of each other turned into a successful mission of hundreds who came. It was a great reunion.

I am glad that this one will be in October of 2008 because as a former mission president we are having our ten year reunion in April 08....Colleen, my wife and I have five children...Christina the oldest with three children in Moab, Utah married to a seminary and institute teacher and use to be my first assistant when he was a priest.

Cameron, married to a former secret service fellow at the White House now both in Utah where her husband is working on a Master's degree in Criminal Justice; Crystal, a senior at BYU Idaho and just returned from her mission in Portugal; Tom Jr. a freshman at BYU, Provo and just returned from his mission in Argentina; and Tim, who is on his mission in Taiwan.

My Wife of 27 years is doing great and is stake relief society president. I am doing a second term in a newly called stake presidency. We live in Largo, Florida.

Tom Cavanaugh

No comments: